This is setting application that can be launched any time soon. Various launch methods.
- from status bar.
- by slide your finger from the outside of screen towards the inside.
* See screenshots. Possible to change the area.
* Caution. This function always place small area for launch this application on the edge of the screen.
Therefore, it may affect (or be affected by) the operation in the edge of the screen of other applications.
Two execution modes.
- Normal mode.
- Overlay mode. (Without pausing the execution of other applications)
- Volume settings.
- Brightness setting.
- Brightness filter setting.
(Another feature that is different from the brightness setting.
Be more darker.)
- Rotation setting. (forced rotation of 4-directions)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode settings.
- Manner mode.
- Recent apps.
- Semi-auto brightness control.
- Application shortcut.
- Volume control by Equalizer.(Android 2.3 or later is required.)
- Display battery level on status bar.
- Brightness setting by time.
- Screen timeout setting (Time list can be customized.)
- You can change the order and show/hide each of the above functions.
- When you install any application from apk file,
you will not be able to press "Install" button.
->In this case, stop this application once.
(Select [Settings]->[Stop this application])
PullOpenSettings is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-11-13. The program can be installed on Android 2.2 and up.
PullOpenSettings (version 1.5.3) has a file size of 426.77 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 17 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.